This little konjac sponge is amazing! Made from the root of the Asian konjac plant it's a completely eco and sustainable, natural, skincare product. The sponge is solid to begin with so you need to leave it soaking in a bowl of water for around 15 minutes before first use and then you're ready to go.
Wash with you usual face wash and give yourself a little face massage with the sponge whilst it works its magic and removes dead skin and make up. It's super gentle and great at exfoliating. Leaves your face super soft afterwards and is a great eco addition to your skincare routine.
Here's our tips of do's and don'ts ~
- Do soak for approx 15 minutes when new to allow it to soften and expand.
- Do use with or without a face wash.
- Do use daily to remove dead skin cells.
- Do rinse clean after every use.
- Do soak in boiling water once a week.
- Do leave to hang & dry naturally.
- Do replace around every 4 weeks.
- Don't scrub hard across your face... poor sponge, poor face.
- Don't wring out, likes a squeeze.
- Don't rub over your delicate eye area.
So its a big yes from us at Mood, tried, tested, love. A sustainable skincare game changer 💚